Pratt Points Volunteer Needed
05/02/2016Pratt Point Volunteer Opportunity at Pratt Fine Arts Center
Volunteer Title: Customer Service Support
Time: 16 hours a month/ 4 hours a week on a consistent day.
Structure: This volunteer position will support the customer service staff in special administrative projects. Such assigned projects could include data entry, word processing, and filing support. The focus of this position will be on assisting the Customer Service Manager in maintaining and issuing materials in support of the Pratt membership program. There will be additional documentation updates and word processing for this position. This position reports to the Customer Service Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assigned special projects such as data entry, word processing, and filing.
- Issuing materials in support of the Pratt membership program.
- Assist with documentation drafting and administrative process updates.
- Assist with large mailing projects.
- Other administrative functions as assigned.
- A comfortable level of experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- The ability to use a computer.
- Willingness to learn Pratt specific software.
- Attention to detail.
- A relaxed and friendly attitude (This is an Art School).
- Ability to work in both an office and art studio environment.
- A desire to help further Pratt Fine Art Center’s mission.
- Be trained quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Keep a positive demeanor in a fast paced environment while adapting to an evolving organizational structure.
The deadline for applying is 10am, Monday, May 16th. A letter of interest and resume should be sent to Dustin Curtis at email@example.com or dropped off in person at the front desk. No phone calls please.
Pratt Fine Arts Center does not discriminate with regard to race, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, political ideology, age, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, or presence of sensory, mental, or physical disability.