Pratt is seeking a Marketing and Communications Volunteer CLOSED
01/03/2016Pratt Points Opportunity at Pratt Fine Arts Center
Volunteer Title: Marketing and Communications Volunteer
Time: Approximate number of hours = 20 hours/month; 5 hours/week
Structure: Reports to Marketing and Communications Director
Duties & Responsibilities:
General Marketing and Communications support, including but not limited to:
- Mapping of social media influencers, key media and potential corporate clients
- Providing general support for marketing projects, as needed
- Writing and editing of communications materials including external, internal and electronic newsletters, press releases, and promotional content.
- Social media content development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Computer skills, and the ability to organize are required.
- Must be friendly, professional, flexible as well as eager to assist and offer new ideas.
- Be trained quickly, efficiently and accurately
- Experience with MS Office, particularly Word and Excel
Deadline: January 31, 2016
Pratt Fine Arts Center does not discriminate with regard to race, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, political ideology, age, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, or presence of sensory, mental, or physical disability.